|Chemical composition Content(%)≤|
Tungsten rod can be manufactured in random length pieces or cut to meet customers desired lengths. There are three different surface processes which are provided upon the desired end use:
1. Black tungsten rod – Surface is “as swaged” or “as drawn”; retaining a coating of processing lubricants and oxides;
2. Cleaned tungsten alloy rod- Surface is chemically cleaned to remove all lubricants and oxides;
3. Ground tungsten rod- Surface is centerless ground to remove all coating and to achieve precise diameter control.
1. Density: 9.0~18.6g/cm3
2. Purity: 99.5%
3. Diameter: mm~500mm
4. Length: 300mm~6000mm
5. Different sizes are available.
6. Application: Medical, industrial, metallurgical, etc.
7. Related Products:
Tungsten bar, Tungsten sheet, Tungsten pipe, Tungsten wire, Tungsten foil, Tungsten standard parts, Tungsten mesh, Tungsten disk, Tungsten crafts and so on.
8. Forms and dimensions:
|furnished form||specified diameter||min.length|
Tungsten rods are mainly used as heater, support pillar, feeder and fastener in vacuum or reducing atmosphere high temperature furnace. Moreover, serve as light source in lighting industry, electrode in glass and tombarthite melting, and welding equipments.
Features of tungsten rod bar:
The outstanding feature of tungsten rod is that they can be batch operated. Among the rod-like metal materials, tungsten rod has the highest melting point. In heat, electric conduction and electron emission, it performs very well. The tungsten rod is also characterized by high density, low dilatation coefficient and lowest metallic vapor pressure.he density of our tungsten rod is higher than 18.8g/cm3; purity, 99.5%. This has met the GB 4187-84 and QB/WB-2006 Standard.