The Fluidized-bed Jet mill is actually such a device that using the high speed air flow to perform the dry-type superfine pulverizing. Driven by compressed air, raw material is accelerated to the crossing of four nozzles to be impacted and grinded by upward flowing air to the grinding zone, influenced by centrifugal force and air flow, powder up to grading wheel will be separated and collected(the bigger the particles is , the stronger the centrifugal force is; The fine particles that meet size requirement will enter the grading wheel and flow into the cyclone separator and get collected by the collector. );other powder swirls back to milling chamber for further milling processing.
Flow chart of Fluidized-bed Jet Mill
The flow chart is standard milling processing,and can be adjusted for customers.
Jet Mill structure principle
Jet mill for electronic and battery industry
Metal content growth can be controlled to 5ppm.
Special materials,such as alloy and ceramic,would be selected to deal with problems during jet milling process for customers.
1.Precision ceramic coatings, 100% eliminate the iron pollution from material classification process to assure the purity of the products. Especially suitable for iron content requirements of the electronic materials, such as cobalt high acid, lithium manganese acid, lithium iron phosphate, Ternary Material, lithium carbonate and Acid lithium nickel and cobalt etc battery cathode material.
2. No rise in temperature: The temperature will not increase as the materials are pulverized under the working conditions of pneumatic expansion and the temperature in the milling cavity is kept normal.
3.Endurance: Applied to materials with Mohs Hardness below Grade 9. since the milling effect only involves the impact and collision among the grains rather than the collision with the wall .
4.Energy-effective: Saving 30%-40% over the Equivalent.
5.Inert gas can be used as media for milling flammable and explosive materials.
Notes: Compressed air consumption from 2 m3/min up to 40 m3/min. Production capacity depend on specific characters of your material, and can be tested in our test stations. Data of production capacity and product fineness in this sheet are just for your reference. Different materials have different characteristics, and then one model of jet mill will give different production performance for different material. Please contact me for tailored technical proposal or trials with your material.
Partial Application examples
Kunshan Qiangdi Grinding Equipment Co.,Ltd is a professional high-tech enterprise engaged in powder equipment R&D, manufacturing and sales. Which locates in beautiful Jiangnan watertown-Youde Road, High-Tech Zone, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province. We always wholeheartedly serve our customers. and insist on the principle”Quality First, Striving for innovation and development” to provide overall solution for our quality customers.
Besides, we have passed enterprise quality authentication ISO9001:2008.
We have many technology research and development engineers with more than 20 years work experience in giant enterprises, As private enterprise, we also have flexibility advantages in production cost, technology Innovation, production and delivery time, especially after-sales service managements. We are now focusing on development and production of high-end powder equipments, the main products include fluidized-bed jet mill, disc type supersonic jet mill, jet ultrafine pulverizer, air classifier, pharmaceutical and food-grade jet mill under GMP/FDA requirements, intelligent environmental pesticides grinding &mixing system and intelligent explosion-proof jet pulverizing system and so on. and also we are apt to learn customers so that we could provide them better service and solutions.
We export our products to worldwide: America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Southeast Asia and other parts of the world, such as Germany, Pakistan, Korea, Vietnam, India, Italy, Burma etc. Thanks to the trust of our clients together with our endeavors, QiangDi business has been expanding tremendously in the past years.
But we never stop our pursuit for excellence and we sincerely wish to share this promising business with all business partners on a double-win basis.
1. Make optimal solution and layout according to clients raw material and capacity request.
2. Make booking for shipment from Kunshan Qiangdi factory to clients factory.
3. Provide installation and commissioning, training on-site for clients.
4. Provide English manual for whole line machines to clients.
5. Equipment warranty and lifelong after-sales service.
6. We can test your material in our equipment for free.
Upon sales confirmation, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Design for your production line flow and equipment layout, free of charge;
2. Provide foundation drawings of customer- ordered grinding mills and drawings of related parts, etc;
3. Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied;
4. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application;
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
- Feasibility and concept study
- Cost and Profitability calculations
- Timescale and resource planning
- Turnkey solution, plant upgrade and modernization solutions
- Knowledgable engineers
- Using the latest technologies
- Exploiting the knowledge gained from hundreds of applications across any industries
- Leverage expertise from our experienced engineers and partners
- Plant design
- Process monitoring, control and automation
- Software development and real time application programming
- Machinery manufacturing
- Project planning
- Construction site supervision and management
- Installation and testing of instrumentation and control systems
- Machinery and plant commissioning
- Employee training
- Support throughout production
After Sale Service
1. We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning.
2. During the installation and commissioning, we offer operator training service.
3. The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning. And after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4. Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling (appropriate cost will be collected).
5. We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6. If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired, we will collect maintenance cost.
1.Q: How can I trust on your quality?
1). All of the machine be tested successfully in QiangDi workshop before shipment.
2). We supply one year warranty for all equipment and lifelong after-sales service.
3). We can test your material in our equipment before place the order, to ensure our equipment is suitable for your project.
4). Our engineers will go to your factory to install and debug the equipment, they will not be back until these equipment can produce qualified products.
2. Q: What is your superiority comparing with other suppliers?
1). Our professional engineers can make the most suitable solution based on your kinds of raw materials, capacity and others requirement.
2). Qiangdi has many technology research and development engineers with more than 20 years experience, our R&D ability is very strong, it can develop 5-10 new technology every year.
3). We have a lot of giant customers in Agrochemical, New material, Pharmaceutical field all over the world,.
3. Q: What service can we supply for machine installation and test run? What is our warranty policy?
Answer: We send engineers to the clients project site and offer on-site technical instruction and supervision during the machine installation, commissioning and test run. We offer warranty of 12 months after installation or 18 months after the delivery.
- We offer lifetime service for our machine products after the delivery, and will follow up the machine status with our clients after the successful machine installation in our clients factories.
4. Q: How to train our staff about operation and maintenance?
Answer: We will provide every detailed technical instructive pictures to teach them for operation and maintenance. In addition, our engineers for guide assembly will teach your staff on site.
5. Q:What shipment terms you offer?
Answer: We can offer FOB, CIF, CFR etc based on your request.
6. Q:What payment terms you take?
Answer: T/T, LC at sight etc.
7. Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
Answer: Our company is located in Kunshan city, Jiangsu Province, China, it is the closest city to Shanghai. You can fly to Shanghai airport directly. We can pick you up at the airport or train station etc.