Polyaluminium chloride (PAC) is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
PolyAluminium Chloride Properties
1, Aluminium chlorohydrate is a group of salts having the general formula AlnCl(3n-m)(OH)m. It is used in deodorants and antiperspirants and as a flocculant in water purification.
2, Other names for pac are basic aluminium chloride, polybasic aluminium chloride, aluminium hydroxide, and aluminium oxychloride and aluminium chlorohydrate.
3, PAC is composed with a series of different polymerizing power of abio-macromolecule compound, it occupying best configuration distribution, the main content is which has high electricity polymerization link distribution figure provided with Keggin configuration, due to it have high electric neutralization and united function to cooloid and fine substance in the water, it mightly wipe off micro-poison and heavy metal ion, PAC has stable capability and configuration character.
4, Polyaluminium chlorides are synthetic polymers dissolved in water. They react to form insoluble aluminium poly-hydroxides which precipitate in big volumetric flocs. The flocs absorb suspended pollutants in the water which are precipitated with the PAC and can together be easily removed.
5, PAC products are used in water treatment for removal of suspended solid (Turbidity) and other contaminants such as natural organic matter from surface water, Micro – organisms and colloidal particles, silt and clay are stabilized by surface electrostatic charges preventing the particles from coalescing. It is advantageous in water of low to moderate turbidity, possibly because of the greater charge neutralizing capacity relative to alum.
6, Poly-Aluminium Chloride(PAC)is a kind of highly effective water purificiant, which is wildly used in the purification of table water, industry water, industry circulation water and wasted and polluted water from pharmacy industry, paper making industry and printing and dying industry, as well as life wasted water.
7, PAC manufactured through spray drying process show features of high stability, adaptation to wide water area, quick hydrolysis speed, strong absorptivity, big flocs, quick precipitation, low turbidity out of water and superior dehydration property. Spray drying products are needed less than other products for the treatment of same water quality, and especially for seriously polluted water.
8. PAC manufactured through spray drying process show features of high stability, adaptation to wide water area, quick hydrolysis speed, strong absorptivity, big flocs, quick precipitation, low turbidity out of water and superior dehydration property. Spray drying products are needed less than other products for the treatment of same water quality, and especially for seriously polluted water.
1. Ease of application
2. Coagulates very effectively in low as well as high turbidity water.
3. Rapid & better floc formation as compared to Alum.
4. Less reduction of pH compared to Alum.
5. Very less sludge generation.
6. No requirement of other flocculation aids.
7. Reduced Sedimentation Time.
8. Effective in wide pH range.
9. Lower resudual aluminium and other heavy metals as compared to Alum.
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. As for the solid product, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemical to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50% (based on weight percentage).
2. The dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT and the dosage of the solid product is 1-15g/MT. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial.
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
Package & Storage
1. The solid product is packed in woven bag 25kg net with inner plastic bag.
2. The product should be stored in dry and ventilated place, prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
3. Shelf life: 6 months for liquid product and 12 months for solid product.
Packing and delivery
Delivery Of Polyaluminium Chloride
1. Sample order delivery within 24 hours, small order 7-15 working days, mass order 15-30 working days.
2. Our daily polyaluminium chloride output at about 200 tons,it can guarantee we delivery on time
3. Our company will choose the best delivery way according to your specific situation.
Store Of Polyaluminium Chloride
Store in a cool, dry warehouse and keep it in a safe place with flammable, corrosive and toxic substances. With stable quality, product can be stored for two years.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer of Poly aluminium Chloride in China since 1997, so far 20 years.
Q: Can I get some sample for test?
A: We could provide small amount free samples to you. Please provide your courier account (Fedex,DHL,EMS etc) for sample arrangement.
Q: How to know the exact price for this product?
A: Tell us the specification request,quantity,packing,destination port and order information and send it to us.
We will check and reply you a latest and exact price.