|Steel Grade||Chemical Composition(%)|
Annealing : 810 – 830 °C
Hardness after annealing : Max230 HB
Stress relieving : Approx. 650 °C
Hot forming : 1050 – 850 °C
Hardening: 970 – 990 °C
Quenching media : Oil, Vacuum
Hardness after quenching : 30-36 HRC
Hardness after tempering:
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1. Highly quality of corrosion resistance
2. Pre-hardened delivery save forming mould time
3. Good anti-rusty capacity and easy for welding
4. Excellent polish ability and wear-resisting with high toughness
5. Convenient heat treatment for quenched&tempered steel, without deformed
1. Transparent plastic mould
2. Highly stressed cutting and punching tools for thin sheets
3. Stone processing tools and knives for paper and plastics,shear knives
4. Requiring higher food industrial equipment parts and PVC / PP / EP
1. For abundant stock, 15-20 days.
2. For customized products, 30-50 days.
Our Service For You
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyers side.
2. We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles for your choices.
3. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
4. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
After you choose
1. We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment,
3. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
1.2083 S136 420 Stainless Steel Sheet for Plastic Mould Steel