|Voltage Of Electric Motor||Power Of Electric Motor||Pump Displacement(ml/r)||Maximum Operating Pressure(Mpa)||Oil Tank Shape||
Oil Tank Capacity
|Control Style||Mounting style|
|AC380V AC220V AC415V AC450V AC110V||
DC36V DC48V DC60V DC72V
• During initial system startup (and startups after long period of storage), pump may have difficulty drawing fluid. By pre-installing an air bleed valve (ABT-03) or by loosing a fitting in the delivery pipe, air can be bled from the system.
• During air bleed of pump and piping, pump should be run at no load.
During startup, if viscosity is higher than proper viscosity (54 mm 2 /s), system should be warmed up with pressure less than half of maximum working pressure until viscosity falls below 54 mm 2 /s.
. Hydraulic Fluids
• Maximum operating pressures, maximum speeds,etc. specifications may differ according to the hydraulic fluid used.
• Mineral oils
-Please use general industrial use anti-wear fluids.
• Fire resistant fluids
-Water glycols may be used with us standard type pumps. However maximum operating pressures, maximum speeds, etc., specifications will differ from those of mineral oil fluids. Please refer to specifications of each pump for details.
-Fluorine seals are used with pumps that operate on phosphate ester fluids. An “F3-” suffix
is used to designate such pumps. However specifications for maximum operating pressures, maximum speeds, etc., will differ from those of mineral oil fluids.
Hydraulic Fluid Viscosity and Temperature
• Please operate pump with viscosity level within 13~54 mm 2 /s range. Maximum viscosity allowed is 860 mm2/s (220 mm 2 /s for V20, V30 Series), but warm up and operation should be done in accordance with the paragraph on “Warm Up”.
• Fluid temperature should be maintained below 65°C.