This is also called Full-welded wire wrapped screen which adopts V-shaped wire and V-shaped rod or round rod. The wire is welded onto the rod at each intersection point.The diameter of inner bore and outer bore can be welded as different size,with smooth filtering surface can fulfill filtration high efficiently.
1. In industrial filtration,solid will be held back in the smooth surface of the filter tubes forming granular layer and small particles will outflow the V-shaped gap without clogging
2.A continuous slot opening which significantly increases the available open area,thus provide greater access to the water bearing zone.V-shaped profile wire which avoids clogging and ensures an uniterrupted flow.
3.Screen with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells,oilwells and gas wells. With low operation cost and high filter efficiency,screen with high open area shall favor groundwater infiltration.Abundant water shall reduce the water levels down,thus to reduce energy consumption. Reduce the abrasion of the pump,under the same condition,high open area can make the speed of groundwaters entering into the screen much more slower than any other filtration apparatus, which will avoid sands entering into screen because of high pressure,thus reduce the abrasion of the pump impeller. Exten the life span of the wells, groundwaters entering into screen with higher open area is much easier than the entering into lower open area screen. The slow water flow shall exten the life span of the wells.
1. Slot size(mm):0.05,0.1,0.15,0.2,0.25,0.3,0.5-20 or as clients requests
2. Material:Low carbon steel,medium carbon steel,stainless steel(201,304,304L,316,316L,duplex stainless steel,2205,2207
3. Length(mm):30-6000 or as clients requests
4. OD(out diameter):25mm-800mm
5. Wedge Wire specification:0.75×1.5mm,1x2mm,1.5×2.5mm,2x3mm,2.3x4mm,3x5mm,3.5×6.5mm,4x8mm or as clients requests.
Package and shipping details:
Any more interest or question for our product and company, please contact with me freely: