Introduction and application:
FMVSS571.302 fabric igniton resist test chamber is used for the horizontal combustion performace evaluation for auto interior materials. Auto is including cars,multipurpose passenger car, truck and bus.
Definition of auto interior materials:
Including automotive interior dashboard system, deputy dashboard system, door guard board system, ceiling system, seating system, pillar sheeting system, driving interior fitting system,cabin air circulation system, the trunk system,engine cabin fittings, carpet, seat belt, airbags,steering wheel, interior lighting, interior acoustic system and so on.
Horizontal specimen is fixed on the U-shaped holder, use the ruled height flame lit the free end of the specimen for 15 seconds, then observe the flame is extinguished or not, check the specimen burning distance and combustion time.
1. Chamber adopts mirror stainless steel plate made.
2. Ten pieces ventilation holes with ID 19mm are designed at the bottom of the chamber, 13mm ventilation slots are around the walls.
3. Two pieces U-shaped anti corrosion metal specimen holers with 361Lx100W mm.
4. Burning time and stop burning time can be set within 0-99.99 S/M/H.
5. Burning lamp nozzle ID: 9.5mm, 38mm flame height, adjustable, center of nozzle is below the middle of free end 19mm.
6. Source: natural gas/gas
7. Metal comb: 110mm long, 7-8pcs smooth crenates every 25mm interaval.
8. Steel rule: 400mm long, 1.0mm accuracy
9. Thermometer: 150ºC, ±1ºC accuracy.
10. Power supply: AC 1 phase 220V 50/60Hz 500W
GB8410 – 2006,ISO379,ASTM D5132,TL1010,GM6090M,DIN7520,GM9070P,FMVSS 302,JIS D 1201,JASO M403,ISO 3795,ASTM D5132 and other equivalent test standard