Technical reference of Gloss paint
1. Good adhesive force and excellent flexibility and other each mechanical performance
2. Good chemicals resistance and corrosion prevention
3. Be more excellent than heat-resistance and light resistant stability of pure epoxy
1.Good adhesive force and excellent flexibility and other each mechanical performance
2.Good chemicals resistance and corrosion prevention
3.Be more excellent than heat-resistance and light resistant stability of pure epoxy powder
4.Can be made into product with each brilliance and color; specific color and brilliance should be designated by users
5. Can be made into each kind of texture product such as ripple, hammer texture, metal effect, cotton like
grain and crack etc.
It is suitable for surface decoration and protection of each outdoor product such as furniture, electrical appliance, industrial equipment, sports equipment, toys, hardware, shop tool rack and lamps and lanterns etc.
Curing condition: 200°C×10-15 mins/ actual temperature of working piece
Spraying mode: High voltage electrostatic spraying 50-70 KV
Suggested film thickness: 50-70um
|Propeties||Tests||Test Method||Test Result|
|Cross Cut Test||BS3900-E6
|Cupping Test||BS3900-E4||7mm Good|
|Pencil Hardness||ASTM D3363||>= 1H|
|Impact Test||ASTM D2794||>= 50 cm·kg|
|Chemical||Salt Spray Test||ASTM B117
|Determination of resistance to Humidity||BS3900-F2
|No blistering or
loss of gloss
|Soaked in distilled
|No blistering or
loss of gloss
|Anti-chemicals||(tested by normal acid,alkali,oil, solvents under room tempeture.)||Good|
|Outdoor Duration||12 months Florida exposure||A slight loss of gloss, but no chalking, remains superior protection.|
Note of Pretreatment: All the steel substrate should be degreased, the ferrous metals should be zinc
or iron phosphating, aluminum recommended chromating, to improve corrosion resistance.
Requirement of environment protection:
The product doesnt include arsenic, selenium, lead, hexavalent chromium, mercury,stibium, cadmium and other heavy non-ferrous metals and is in fully conformity with requirement of RoHS environment protection.
Powder can be coated by manual or auto electrostatic spray guns,
or a tribostatic process as for option. it can be cycle used with a proper recycle
The most common polymers used are polyester, polyurethane, polyester-epoxy (known as hybrid), straight epoxy (fusion bonded epoxy) and acrylics and so on.
For full specification and technical data sheet, please contact with me.
Curing conditions: 200°C*10min/180°C*15min/160°C*20min
High gloss (above 85%),
Flat gloss (50%-85%),
Semi gloss (10%-50%)
Matt (below 10 %)
Ultra high gloss properties: 450 – 600%
Surface appearance: metallic (Gold, silver) effect, chrome (Red, Blue, Green, Purple…) effect, smooth effect, art textures (sandy, wrinkle) effect and so on.
According to RAL & PANTONE, We accept customized.
Health & Safety:
1. No hazardous ingredient.
2. No hazardous gas.
3. The inhalation of dusts should be avoided. An operator should wear an anti-dust mask and try best to avoid long time contact with the powder coatings.
4. The coatings stacked on the skin could be washed with soap.
5. Requirement of environment protection: the product doesnt include arsenic, selenium, lead, hexavalent chromium, mercury, stibium, cadmium and other heavy non-ferrous metals and is in fully conformity with requirement of ROHS environment protection.