Due to the rapid development of the printing and dyeing industry, a large amount of water is consumed during the printing and dyeing process, and a large amount of printing and dyeing wastewater is discharged. High content of organic pollutants in wastewater, high chroma, large amount of wastewater, complex water quality, high organic content, poor biodegradability, large alkalinity, high chroma, high water temperature and large fluctuations in water quality and quantity. Dealing with random emissions can seriously pollute the environment.
After the printing and dyeing wastewater is treated by traditional process or the low-concentration wastewater is not treated, the concentration of organic pollutants and suspended solids in the wastewater is higher, and the water recycling equipment in the printing and dyeing industry is greatly reduced in wastewater by MCR or MBR treatment technology. The organic pollutants and suspended solids enter the subsequent RO/NF treatment system to intercept the pollutants in the wastewater, so that the effluent can meet the water quality requirements.
Reverse osmosis unit Water production: 150m3/h, salt rejection rate: 96~99%, system water utilization rate: 65-75%
Hollow fiber ultrafiltration (UF) water purification system Water production: 200m3 / h, recovery rate: 80-90%
Water reuse process in printing and dyeing wastewater
Sand filter + UF + RO treatment process
After the water is reused in the printing and dyeing wastewater, the CODcr in the wastewater, the suspended matter in the wastewater, and the turbidity are reduced, and the ultrafiltration treatment system is removed to remove the smaller suspended matter, turbidity and chromaticity, and then enter the subsequent RO/NF. The treatment system intercepts the pollutants in the wastewater, separates and concentrates the pollutants, and makes the effluent meet the requirements of the production water quality.
|1||Pure water silica sand||2~3years|
|2||Pure water activated carbon||1~2years|
|4||RO /UF membrane||2~3years|
Technical characteristics of water reuse equipment in printing and dyeing plants
Membrane biological treatment technology is applied to wastewater recycling and has the following characteristics:
(1) The solid-liquid separation can be efficiently performed, and the suspended matter, the colloidal substance, and the microbial flora lost from the biological unit in the wastewater are separated from the purified water. The separation process is simple, the floor space is small, and the effluent water quality is good. Generally, it can be reused without three-stage treatment.
(2) The biomass in the biological treatment unit can be maintained at a high concentration, so that the volumetric load is greatly improved, and the efficiency of membrane separation is greatly shortened, the hydraulic retention time of the treatment unit is greatly shortened, and the footprint of the bioreactor is correspondingly reduced.
(3) It can prevent the growth of various microbial flora and the growth of bacteria (nitrifying bacteria, etc.) with slow growth rate, so that various metabolic processes in the system can proceed smoothly.
(4) The residence time of some macromolecules which are difficult to degrade organic matter becomes longer, which is beneficial to their decomposition.
(5) Membrane treatment technology is the same as other filtration separation technology. During long-term operation, the membrane is blocked as a filter medium, and the membrane gradually decreases due to the running time of the water. Effective backwashing and chemical cleaning can slow down the membrane flux. The decline in the maintenance of the effective life of the MBR system.
(6) MBR technology is applied in urban sewage treatment. Due to its simple process and convenient operation, it can realize fully automatic operation management and has been successfully applied in sewage treatment engineering.
About our company
Guangzhou Chunke Environmental Technology Co., Ltd is a scientific enterpruise, which is specialized in water treatment equipment and accessories of research and development, production, sales and service.
Production and management: Cartridge filter, bag filter, mechanical filter, lon Exchanger, Imitation FRP barrels, ozone mixing tower, sterile water tank, stainless steel membrane shells, hollow-fiber mambrane, ultraviolet radiation sterialization device, ozone generator, and water treatment equipment and so on.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Yes, we are a manufacture with designing, manufacturing, marketing and exporting.
Q: Whats the information you need to know before order?
A: whats your raw water ?
B: whats the capacity per hour of the equipment ?
C: Whats the application of purifier water ?
Q:Which machine should I choose?
A:It depends on your raw water quality ,pure water requirement and the water production you need
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 40% T/T in advance ,60% TT balance before shipment.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 15-30 days, Depends on your project.
Q:How can you control the quality and delivery?
A:All our machines will be tested before packaging. wooden packing is strong and safety for long delivery.
Q:Whats your warranty?
A:Our warranty is 1 year. But normally, our machine can work 5 years before repair.
Contact person :Sue Jiang
Address: No.8, Suyuangzhuang, QingHu Village, Junhe Street, Baiyun
District, Guangzhou. China